The weekend started on Thursday night with just the three of us hanging out and going to the park. Our neighborhood was very quite because everyone had gone somewhere for the weekend. We like those weekends at times.
Then on Friday night it was PARTY NIGHT! Ahna, Ryan and Cooper were here from Vegas and we had our traditional party night theme. Ahna's parents, my mom, and my sister and my brother-in-law were all there...The only down fall of that night was I did not take any pictures of the group just the little boys playing on the floor together.
Then Saturday (Valentine's Day) was just a regular day but a day of being together~That is my favorite kind of gift. That night Jake and I had a date night at the house after Waylon was in bed. Date nights usually consist of a few beverages and some steaks!
Then Sunday night Waylon spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa's house. He loves it there and talks about there puppies and outside all the time after he leaves from their house. Jake and I then made a trip to Caramba's with my family~ this is always a good time.
Lastly, Monday we spent the day together just running errands and having fun. I went to a sale at used kids place and found 9 pieces of clothing for Waylon for $10. Daddy and Waylon were outside checking out a firetruck while I was shopping! I love being in those stores and not being rushed. We also ended up leaving with a firetruck toy too that was just to cute to pass up and Waylon loves it!

Alright, I know it is a typical weekend for many of you. But this was something that we have not done in a long time. I forget sometimes (mostly because I force myself to not dwell on it) just how much I do miss days like this. All of this is just for a little while but still I do miss it so much! Jake I love you and thank you for a wonderful weekend!

Alright, I know it is a typical weekend for many of you. But this was something that we have not done in a long time. I forget sometimes (mostly because I force myself to not dwell on it) just how much I do miss days like this. All of this is just for a little while but still I do miss it so much! Jake I love you and thank you for a wonderful weekend!
Here are some pictures~ I am working on how to put these to a link so that it does not take so much room on the blog~



No comments:
Post a Comment