
Here's how it works... 1. Go to your documents/pictures. 2. Go to your 6th file folder. 3. Go to your 6th picture. 4. Post and blog about it. 5. Tag 6 people to do the same !!! Ok So I probably won't get six people but I thought this was fun so here it is!
This picture was taken January 18th of 2008! Seems like yesterday in some ways and forever like other ways. This is when Waylon was just starting to push himself up and get in that "on all fours, I am gonna Move!"mode.. I caught this picture because it speaks so many words. My cat Bailey is looking at Waylon like, "Hey you are not supposed to come after me you HEAR!" and Waylon is just now realizing that this cat is his TRUE motivation to get movin'
In doing this it is fun, but also makes you realize how much of you and your husband and family and friends in pictures all just dissolve. But that is what happens I guess when you just center your world around the best thing you and your husband have ever done!!!
Love you guys....Ok I tag Courtney because you are the only one I know who has not done this!
Colette

No comments:
Post a Comment