I have been sneaking a peak at some of my secret blogs that I love to follow and I have learned a lot about couponing in the past few weeks. I then got even more info from my neighbor who is just as big of a coupon nerd as I am and I have really gotten carried away...BUT I have saved a ton!!! I am so proud of myself..Here are some of my recent finds.
Target-
-$1 on a .99 cent small loaf of bread (from the Bakery)
Yep that means I got it for FREE!!! I also used 4 coupons so I got 4 for Free.
(there are only 3 in the picture because I ate one for lunch)
-$1 target coupon + .55 manufacture coupon for small Motts applesauce containers (6pack)
These were originally $1.69 so using BOTH the coupons I paid only .14 each for these! I got 2
-$1 on Dove deoderant- this coupon did not say except trial sizes (their mistake) so I picked up a .97 trial size one and Yep got it for FREE!
-$1 off Cheetos so I bought a bag by the register and it was only .99 so I got it for free after my Target coupon
My biggest find was today (thank you AMY) on steaks Today~
again I had $2 off coupons for a brand of steaks at just target from Target.com these steaks then had more off of them today..they had either a $2.50 or $3.00 off instant coupon on them. All in All when the amounts had been removed I had only paid like a little over a dollar for each package of steaks. Granite, they may not be the best steaks, we have never tried them. Jake is kinda particular about his steaks, but I figure how can I go wrong, when I bought almost 2 or more meals of STEAK MEAT for $4!!!
I also went to Walgreens and CVS yesterday too and found some deals there as well. I am still having a hard time even going to these places because my brain thinks of them as being too expensive. But when you have certain skills then you can double up on coupons and walk out paying next to nothing for a lot of stuff.
I think I spent maybe 15 dollars yesterday and when I totalled up my reciepts I had saved over 30 dollars! I know I saved 10 alone on the steaks! I love this coupon stuff...Thanks to my neighbor Amy and my seceret blogs I follow. (not all are posted but some are on the right if you check them out.)
Love a Coupon Nerd
Happy Savings!

No comments:
Post a Comment