Saturday, July 25, 2009

Could it be???? Yipee 87% SAVINGS!!!

Ok I have decided that this whole coupon thing is impossible to do alone! It is all about support and networking with each other. I went back to Fry's tonight, only after I had talked with my neighbor to hear she had saved 89% last night!!! So again I got some great tips from her and went on my way to get as much as possible, much better than the other day...

I can not break this one down either, SORRY!!! This is why I do not Blog for an actual living. In a nutshell...I got all the items for $4.95 = I am super happy. I did get the Smart Waters, Crest toothpaste, Oral B toothbrushes and Sunny D all for Free...that much I can tell you...How??? I don't know! (the promotion and coupons somehow)
That is just too Cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment