Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fry's Finds~71% Savings

OK Let's Try this one more time~ I began this blog and then lost it, both mentally and I deleted it somehow. I think they made a big error on my receipt...Oh well it benefited me, so that works.
I got all of the items above for $10.23~ I think some of the coupons that the gal ran were supposed to be off of 2 items and she scanned them anyway of of just 1.... Hmmm I am really confused.?????
I know I got a great deal, I just do not know how to explain it to you....maybe my skills are getting ahead of me. I did use coupons on most of the items above. This was great because my Pantry continues to be stocked up and with the good stuff too. We are saying good bye to generic items and welcoming in the good stuff again in our home~
Well this is a break down I can do that is easy to understand. I used $10.75 in manufacture coupons on the items above. Fry's matched them up to a dollar and saved me an additional $1.25. By using my VIP card I saved another $13.22. So my total savings was $25.22 and I only spent $10.23=71% savings on my bill.
Seriously, I do not know why anyone would spend $35.45 on the items above, but that is what it would have been if I did not have the coupons and savings card. Are you confused yet?? Sorry not one of my better blogs... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment