Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

My mom's birthday was this week and we celebrated BIG! Courtney and I had been planning a kind of surprise party for mom and I think we pulled it off well. We had told my mom that we were taking her to dinner, but we did not tell her where, and we were not real clear on the guest list either. Well, after a lot of planning and moving things around to keep her guesssing, I was pretty sure she knew by the time the night had arrived. We took her to the Toby Keith bar in Mesa and she was thrilled and had a great time.

We did manage to surprise her with a friend of hers from Camelback who was able to make it. She was super shocked to see her sitting at the table. That was awesome.

My mom is the best and deserved a great party and I think we did well at getting that for her. We love you mom and l I ove you tons and tons. I have learned so much from my mom and hope that I can be as great of a mom as she is to us. :-) Happy Birthday.

2 comments:

  1. wow did you guys have fun at the BAR??? WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats right! Our mom is the best and you will be a great mommy too!!

    ReplyDelete