Friday, June 4, 2010

Almost Free at Safeway!

Alright a quick post for my coupon nerds and those that are curious as to how I do this..! I love days like these...There is not really any good deals out there this week, but when I came across this senerio I thought it was worth a try and it worked like a charm.
I got everything in the picture above with tax included for $1.42....I did get was is called Catalina coupons (these are coupons that print up at the end of the transaction and are good for future ones) from 3 of these items and I can use those on my next purchase at Safeway...but I did subtract it from the total here (because it makes it sound better and whatever I end up going back to buy will be free anyway thanks to those coupons)

Like I said I copied this from someone (literally this is what they did) I just added the fruit and the icing to the transaction. So here is the breakdown:

Free & almost Free deals this week at Safeway 6/2/10
Cheerios $1.49 (B8 Save $4 Promo Price)Use $.50/1 S210 (there are many other coupons for cheerios - do a search in "My Shopping List")
Stack with $.55/1 ecouponFinal Price: FREE + overage

Kraft Salad Dressing $1.49 (B8 Save $4 Promo Price)Use $.55/1 R265
Or Use $.55/1 printable
Receive $2 catalina wyb 2
Final Price: FREE after coupons and catalina*note: this catalina deal is good through 6/27/10

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese $.49 (B8 Save $4 Promo Price)
Use $1.00/2 printable after you play the game
Final Price: FREE after coupons

If you missed the Ziplock Container deal here it is again.
Ziplock Containers - $1.99 wyb 4
Use (2) $.55/1 T252
Use (1) $1.50/2 T253
Earn 2 $2 catalinas
Final Price: $.12 each after coupons and catalina

Then I added the icing which was on sale for $1.19 and used a coupon for it that doubled to make its final price $0.19 and then I also had a coupon for the Del Monte Fruit which were 10 for $10 so I bought one can for $1 and used my coupon for $0.40 off which doubled making it free!

So all in all it was a good deal...my percentage was about 81% today!

No comments:

Post a Comment