Can you believe it? I sure can't, time is going faster each and every day. I have to stop and look at my two kids because they are getting so big so fast on me. Well we have had a busy month, but Toni is doing a lot of new things and so is Mommy.
I have struggled with her in getting her to be on a schedule and actually sticking to it. I found it so hard to do this time, because life would just keep going and I would get distracted and busy with things. Because we were ALL not on any kind of a strick schedule, we have ALL lost some sleep and have been OFF.
So this weekend, I decided, since everyone is feeling better and VERY happy we would MAKE a schedule and stick to it. Let's just say I AM IN LOVE....I know it is only a few days into it, but I am sleeping more than I have in over 6 months and I am happier and so seems to be everyone else.
I mean look how Happy she looks! OK so she looks like this most of the time, but Things are good right now with our new schedule~ Love these monthly pictures of the two of them. Never exactly perfect, yet so perfect in so many ways.
Last week Toni officially started cereal~ Yeah and Yippee...Now she is not sleeping through the entire night yet. However, we are very close. She is going to bed by 8 PM and wakes up one time for a 6-8 oz feeding and then she sleeps until 7 or 8 AM. You can tell she is more satisfied now than she was before. This weekend I also made some baby food for her. Yep, this coupon gal has come to the realization that this is something I TOTALLY should have done with Waylon. Talk about CHEAPER and probably so much better for them. Toni has had Pears and a little bit of Sweet Potatoes this weekend. I will make more food for her to try next weekend and plan to make what I know she likes in BULK soon and freeze it.
Toni is doing so many new things. She totally recognizes so many people now and loves to smile and talk to them a lot. She watches her brother so intently and just adores him. She is grabbing more things and with that a lot more is in her mouth these days. The one thing she has not done this month is roll over. This is probably because she is not on the floor as much as she should be. I worry about Waylon running over her and can't always lay with her. However, we are working on it every day.
Toni has also graduated to the BIG bath with Brother. The little bath was just too little for her and this is so much more fun for everyone anyway!
Toni also got her first ear infection this month. Not only did she get it in one but both ears. Poor girl was miserable at her first Thanksgiving~not the Toni we all know that is for sure. This made for a long weekend as the Dr. office was not open the day after Thanksgiving and we tried to take her to some clinics in Walgreens and Fry's but each of these would only see them if they were 18 months or older. So finally by Saturday we got word of a Urgent Care to take her too, and were so pleased with the care and quality that I am no longer afraid of those two words "urgent care" any more.
All in all it has been a busy month but now things are really going to get busy as we head into the first Holiday season with "our angel" this year.






No comments:
Post a Comment