Saturday, March 19, 2011

Friday Night Fun

Another tradition that I am so proud to be doing with my kids. We starting doing Friday Nights when I was very little, maybe 2nd grade? Then as we all grew up the party nights faded away and it seems the farther away we lived the more of a NEED there is to do these EVERY TIME we are together...Which might I add is NEVER enough TIME.
This Party Night as it is called happened right after St. Patrick's day and so everyone was still very festive from the day before and we all wore green..well most of us did.

There are always so many pictures....OF THE KIDS....but hardly ever any pictures of the rest of us, which makes me SO MAD every time I blog about our get togethers....
How cute is this little girl? This is Ahna and Ryan's girl Olivia. She is one month younger than Toni...but she is almost crawling and says "dada"
Toni does neither yet and looks a huge next to this little sweet pea.
The girls did play well together. Although every time we got them a little too close Olivia seemed very intrigued by all of Toni's hair...or maybe jealous :-) because she would hold on for dear life to poor Toni's hair or bow...They actually look pretty similar in size in this picture.

My favorite picture of the night..My amazing family. How Lucky I am!

As the night went on we continued to again "try" to get these amazing photos we all think we are going to get of these babies and kids together. This is pretty much the ONLY picture I got of the three babies together. Sorry..This is why I am not a professional photographer.

Olivia (7 1/2 months) and Toni (8 1/2 months)
Everyone, including the adults, were getting tired. So the party came to an end so much sooner than it used to only a few short years ago.
I once again said my good byes and really lost it this time. I do wish that Ahna and her family were so much closer than Oregon. We had so much fun growing up together and I know our kids would have been great friends just like us. Like Ahna and I said , this phase with the kiddos won't last long, but for right now it makes me miss her SO much~
Until the next Friday Night Party Night......

No comments:

Post a Comment