I love trips like these...wish I had a few more of them a little more often. This trip was fun because as you can see in the pictures 2 cars (excuse me trucks!) were part of this amazing deal.
So here is what we got today:
4- Breyers Ice Creams (yeah just in time for Toni's birthday party) We paid )$0.94 for 2 of them because we had manufacture and Target coupons that we used and then $1.94 for the other two because we only had manufacture coupons $5.76 for 4 or approx. $1.44 each
2 of the Kraft BBQ sauces for $0.69 each= $1.38
2 Country Time Lemonades used Target coupon and this made them $0.49 each = $0.99
2 Hefty storage bags we also had a Target coupon for these were $1.19 so after the Target coupon it was $0.19 per box or = $0.38 (these also had a coupon on them but I will save it for later because it expires next year...I did not get more than the two because I had to buy ten of certain participating items in order to get certain prices per their promo this week...and my budget too :-) )
Sun Drop 2 liter soda- this was something I have had a Free coupon for a LONG time from a previous order and they NEVER had it..until today which only helped my order...so this was FREE
2 Hot Wheels cars which we had 2 coupons for a $1.00 off one and got 2 cars/trucks for FREE today!
Our Total before coupons and VIP card was an insane $48 dollars and change then after all coupons and discounts it came down to $9.05 which is a total of 81% savings for today!
So not to bad for 13 items and only $9!! We would have paid that alone for the ice cream!
So hopefully there will be more of this sometime...although many of the good sales are done for the summer. We still have Labor Day....Tomorrow Toni turns 1!! I am almost at a loss of what to say...I just can not believe it has been one year already...until tomorrow......Happy Shopping

No comments:
Post a Comment