.

Waylon in the bounce House Wow The bounce House

The ladder Fire Truck
It is so hard to get good pictures of a child who is too cute and active to stop and smile for Mommy! So these are the type of pictures I get.Waylon also started to use a plate with three different sections in it for meals this weekend. I love it because for the moment it seems to be less mess but I am sure he will figure out the large mess he can make by turning the plate over. I try to get good pictures of him but he either is to involved in seeing himself or looks silly! So these are the best pictures I got of him this weekend.

Look at that concentration My silly Boy
Then there are the good ol' days of spagetti. He used to make such a mess! He still does now but at least he uses a spoon more than his fingers and the sauce doesn't paint his face like Bozo the clown anymore.

THEN NOW
Return tomorrow for more pictures! We are hopefully going to meet Grandma and Papa at the park and have lunch together! As Waylon would say, "Oh Boy Park!"
Good Night Everyone!

Cute! The DO grow up, huh? :-)
ReplyDeleteN
Guess, I'm tired - of course, I meant 'THEY' do grow up...
ReplyDeletelove you!
N
Thats too cute...Did you guys have a good valentines Day? .....Waylon is getting so big!It seems almost like i havn't seen him since this past summer that i came down, but it was wehn we went to chuckie Chesse's! That was too fun! i am very happy for you....and i LOVE the name you picked out for your new baby GIRL! i can't wait to see her over the summer...WOW!.....another baby cousin...and better yet...someone like me....a GIRL! Yippee! Well, anyways, congratulations, and i can't wait to see her! CONGRATS! :)
ReplyDelete