Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Train Park

Well today we took another small road trip out to Scottsdale to the Train Park with some more friends of ours. Waylon likes to play with Allie and Leah, they are the grand daughters of a good friend of mine who I have taught with most of my career. Hailey my niece also came along so it was a perfect day for Waylon because he loves Hailey!

We road on the Merry-go-round again today and then road the train twice. It was the perfect day to do this other than a school was there for a field trip. I don't see the purpose in that field trip, but oh well I am sure those kids had fun too. It was much better and less crowded once that group left. (you can tell I am on Spring Break)

Here are a few pictures that we took through out the day.Hailey & Waylon playing at the playground. Wow! Cool A roller slide, it has been forever since I have seen one of these.
Waylon with Sarelle's grand daughter Allie. What a couple of cuties!

Little Miss Allie on the train ride

Hailey, Waylon and I at the end of the Train Park Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment