Over the past month I have come to realize I have a lot to be thankful for. I have been through a lot in the past year and because this is a positive blog, I am not going to revisit many of those events. This blog is all that I am thankful for and have to be thankful for, so that if I need to revisit this myself, I can.
First and for most I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for! I am so lucky to be surrounded by so much love everyday. My family and friends mean so much to me that I can not imagine what my life would be like without each and everyone of you! Whenever I need to talk, vent, cry or laugh you are all there for me and I thank you so much.
Secondly, my family, the one I have with just Jake and I is perfect! I have a wonderful husband, who works his butt off to do so much for not only us, but our friends and family as well. He tells me everyday how much he loves me and I appreciate all he does for us. Even if he is away a lot, I know it is not by choice. It sure is nice having him home again. He will be home until about the end of August. We have an amazing friendship and an even more amazing child. I can only hope that someday our dream of completing our family will happen.
Thirdly, my baby, Waylon. One never can express the true joys of motherhood until you expierence it yourself. From the moment you decide you want children until the days of your existance is over, it is the hardest, but most joyful and loving work you will ever do. I do not like to call it a job, even though it is, I prefer not to call it that. :-) I never knew the love of a child until the moment I held Waylon for the first time, in the hospital, and I amazed that I love him more and more everyday!!!
Lastly, for now anyway, I am so thankful for my job. I had a scare with all the budget cuts, that I might not be able to work part time next year. This was because my partner has not been in the district as long and was in jepordy of not being asked back. Thankfully, after a long stressful period, we are able to be together next year. I can continue to work at a job I love, with someone I admire and trust, and be with my son a little while longer.
These are just a few moments of life that I have to be thankful for as there are many more, maybe a different day I can write more. To each of you who read this know that I love you and am grateful to YOU!
Lots of Love
Colette
Summer Sessions
8 years ago

love you colettey!!!
ReplyDelete