This morning I talked Jake into going on a little run to Safeway after an errand we had to see if they had some deals. Good news is they did, bad news is we had to go to two different stores. Jake and Waylon were up for it, so I took my chance. I usually do not go to Safeway, they often do not have great deals, but these were to good to not pass up and I had the coupons to do it.Safeway this week was making all manufacture coupons valued up to a dollar this week, so that helped this find greatly. The Ragu was on sale for $1.17 each, which is a pretty good deal anyway. Well I had 3 coupons for $0.30 off which quadrupled up to $1 off! So I got each one for $0.17 Yes!!! Then the cup, was a steal too, usually cups like this are ridiculous in my opinion, but this was marked down to $1.25 a piece. Not bad, but it is even better when you have a $1 off coupon and then it makes it only $0.25....So even though we went to 2 stores we only spent $0.86 this morning on all the items above. Score!!

Here is a cute picture of the little man. He has been feeling a little under the weather this week but managed to make it through the days at Brandy's house while I was at school. He made pumpkin bread and painted this great little pumpkin too. He was very proud of his pumpkin, now if I can just get it through to him that this cute little pumpkin is not a ball to throw we will be good. :-)
Have a great weekend everyone!

that is too cute...him holding his pumpkin... great deals on your errand... wow thats a great find...im jealous(jk)
ReplyDeletewell i love those pictures of you guys over in west wing...they are too cute!
i love it sooooo much they are the cutest pictures i have ever seen...he is so sweet!!!! ;)
well have a great weekend and i will see you soon!!! bye , love hailey!!