Soon after, Ahna picked Waylon and I up and we went back to hang out with them. It always amazes me how when we get together, we both grab our cameras and take so many cute pictures of the boys but always forget to get a least one with each other. Oh well, maybe next time. Cooper was thrilled to have a playmate for awhile and the boys did great together.
Jake arrived in Vegas less than an hour before we were to be at the wedding, so there was not much time to hang out before we were off. The wedding was very nice and it is always great to see family. I got a few good pictures, but I did not get as many as I would have liked to looking back.
We drove home the next morning after having breakfast with Ahna, Ryan and Cooper. Ironically, we pulled into our driveway almost exactly 24 hours after Jake had left the day before. Fast trip, thanks for having us. Here are some pictures of the trip.
Enjoy~
The Pickard's

thats too cute!!
ReplyDelete