Sunday, December 6, 2009

Yippee Skippy 84% Savings!!

A great trip to Basha's! I feel bad I do not go here often, because they are a local store, but when I do go then I feel bad again because I feel like I am stealing from them. Oh well, I got some great buys today. Today's trip would not have been possible without the extra coupon inserts I am getting from my mom and from my school. That is why I have 3 or more of all these items..

Here is the break down:

Skippy Peanut Butter on sale for $1.58 each I had 3 coupons for $0.50 off which were matched to a dollar leaving them at $0.58 each...so I spent $1.74 on 3 of them...that is usually the price of one!
Smart Taste Pasta was on sale for $0.88 each. I had 2 coupons for $1.00 of 2 making 4 of them making 4 of them $0.38 each- then I had another coupon that was in todays paper for $0.75 off one which was matched to the $0.88 to make one of them free.

In a nut shell with my card savings from Basha's I saved $11.68 Coupons I used $5.88 and my out of pocket cost was only $3.40!!!! = 84% savings....Yippee Skippy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment