
We are finally there!!! After some difficult times we are finally the farthest in a pregnancy than we have been since Waylon. Thursday I was officially 14 weeks pregnant!!! I also went to the Dr. on that day and heard a strong heartbeat from our little one! We are so thrilled and relieved that this time is finally here. Waylon is very excited and gets that there is a "baby" in mommy's tummy but we will see how he does as time goes by. I am sure he will be a wonderful big brother as he is just a wonderful little boy!
I sit here in my quiet house and wonder at times how can my life get better? Then I get so excited just thinking about all that is to come to our family. I am so blessed and have come to realise more than ever that there is a higher power or person greater than me. Because I have tried to control when I will have babies, who I was going to marry and so many other things in my life and I was proven wrong almost every time. Just goes to show you we all have our own path, and we do not choose it, we just follow it. I am so grateful for my path and even though there have been times of such heartbreak I would never change it, because it is my path!
Alright, enough of that!!! As you have noticed the blog background has changed...and that is because we are due July 8th of 2010.. So we made the blog (for now) a July theme. Keep us in your thoughts as we still have a long way to go until our newest gift is delivered to us.
Love,
The Pickard's

No comments:
Post a Comment