Thursday, January 28, 2010

Amazing Night at Fry's

Alright, we all know what a nerd I am when I get excited about this coupon stuff....but this one was well worth it! Yeah I know there are some of you out there who think whatever, but you are secretly interested and you will read my blog just to find out HOW DID I DO IT?

Well, I am not going to go in to every item or detail, because as you can see by the picture I bought a lot of stuff. Many of the items in the picture I bought multiples of, anywhere from one to four of them.

This trip was amazing for several reasons; 1) I was ALONE...I hardly ever get to shop at the grocery store without Waylon and be this prepared too. I love Waylon but oh my this was so fun to go alone. 2) I had a well planned out list and had all of my coupons ready 3) The store was stocked and had EVERY one of my items, no rain checks at all....4) Last but not least, there was not one problem with my coupons or the whole check out process!!!! It was picture perfect..

All right in a nutshell, this week Fry's is the place to go! They are doing their mix and match sale that when you by and 10 of certain participating items then you get $5 off instantly. As you can see by all the items I bought, I got $20 off automatically with just this alone. I had my Fry's VIP card (but who doesn't?) and that was an additional savings and then I had a little over $30 in just coupons alone.

So here is the short break down.. Ready???
I used $22.45 in just manufacture coupons alone (yes the paper ones, I save and cut out)

then many (any that were under a dollar) were doubled to match $1 off which gave me another $7.75 off

The Fry's VIP card saved me $88.14 (seriously who would not use that I do not know)



Which made my total savings $118.34!!!! = 71% of my total bill....

So the BIG question is how much did I pay????? $49.35!!!!!!

Here is my receipt!!!


I just noticed this...but if you look at how many items I bought...it says 48...so you can look at it as everything was under a dollar that I bought even though there was several items that were FREE....

This made me one HAPPY girl last night when I returned!

No comments:

Post a Comment