We got a large box the other day from diapers I had ordered. I had forgotten what fun BIG boxes can be. After the box had been sitting on the floor for a few days Waylon and I had a great time making this BIG box in to a Fast race car. He LOVES it and plays in it a lot. He is so imaginative right now and plays so well it is fun to just watch him play. I can't wait until he has a sibling for him to play with all the time, What FUN!!!
Baby Update...
Today was my apt. with my Dr. Everything went fine!! Phew big sigh of relief. I miss being pregnant and not worrying so much. These apts. right now are short and sweet because they basically just ask how you are feeling, measure you and then listen to the heart beat. After some searching we did hear the heartbeat, baby was just hanging up higher than my Dr. was looking for. The heart beat was nice and strong! We are scheduled for an ultra sound real soon, to find out what we are having!!! I was not expecting this until the next apt. but they said within the week or two to get one done. So this falls on perfect timing, because Jake goes out of town real soon and will be here for our ultrasound we have scheduled for next Friday the 12th! We should know what our little "munchkin" is real soon. It makes no difference what so ever to me, just as long as everything is in it's place and growing perfectly. Please continue to keep us in your thoughts as we are just a few weeks of being 1/2 there... (WOW) but still so far to go and still a very worried and anxious mama over here. Everyday is such a gift and I am grateful EVERY day.
This is not the best picture, but is for those of you :-) needing see the growing belly. This was taken Sunday so I was just a little over 17 weeks. I am 18 weeks today. :-)


No comments:
Post a Comment