Fry's is still doing a sale similar to what is was last week. Buy any 10 participating items and then you get $5 off at the register. I had some more coupons, and with it being the beginning of the month many of my coupons I get online were restocked and I was able to print more of them. This trip was great because I got all of these items for Free!!! I love it.

4 containers of Wholly Guacamole (on sale for $1 each and I had 4 of the $1 off coupons=FREE)
2 packages of Goldfish (found a coupon from another blog for $0.75 off one, so I was able to print two of these, they were originally $0.88 this week= FREE)
2 packages of sausage (another set of coupons that I had printed several weeks ago and knew these would go on sale- they did making them FREE as well.)
Then I was able to get all these other items as well. The picture includes my free items too. My total spending for all these items was $19.34. I saved 77% or $62.65/ I mean really who would have spent that in real life for that stuff?

I did a quick run to Safeway this morning. Usually I do not have a lot of luck with Safeway because it never turns out the way I plan it to and I tend spending more than I would like. This time it worked perfectly and I saved a lot. All of these items I bought for $0.50 each or $0.25.
I had to buy 4 of each of these items in order to get these great prices, and then I used 4 manufacture coupons with each item. That is what made this such a great deal. Normally, they will not let you do more than 3, but this time it worked! Yeah!I bought 4 of the Nature Valley at $1.50 each and had a coupon for each at $0.40 off and then they matched it to $1 off making each box $0.50
Then I basically did the same with the Ragu but these were $1.25 each. So after my coupons it made each of them only $0.25 each!
My total was $3.00 for all of this. That was 85% savings... Now would you have spent $16.92 for all the items above? That is what my savings was on the receipt.
My pantry is getting stocked again....I love it...

No comments:
Post a Comment