Thursday, March 25, 2010

Guess How Much?


This was one of those moments where I was so excited to get out of the store it truly felt like I was stealing. You know the Ikea commercial that comes on where the gal looks at her reciept like what..??? and then runs out of the store yelling at her husband, "start the car! Start the car!" and then they take off and she is screaming in the car! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C7oqXewyCE
That was me today at the store.... I love it!! I got (6) 6 packs of Arrowhead water all for Free!!! They were $1 each and I had (6) $0.75 off coupons which they matched to $1 this week...Then I had (1) coupon for the Pasta which was $1.25 each and that coupon made the pasta $0.25 and the Dole Pineapple was $0.50 each after my coupon...!!!
Making my savings 95%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My total was $1.25 today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment