Thursday, April 8, 2010

Family, Friends and Fun!

We have been so busy over the past two weeks and had so much fun. I hope that I can include all the fun that we have had in just a few blogs. When I loaded my camera today to get ready to blog, there were over 200 pictures!!! That is all of our fun in just 2 weekends!~So here we go....

First of all we started with a monthly family dinner at Caramba's. I always enjoy these nights but this time was more exciting because my cousin Eric and his family were here to join us. The kids had so much fun hanging out and playing together. Luckily this was not the only time they saw each other over the weekend.Not the best picture, but is just shows you how large the party was that night! So much fun to be around everyone especially now that there are kids running around as well.

The next day, some dear friends of ours were married. Waylon spent the night with Uncle Jon and Aunt Courty's, and Jake was the Best Man in the wedding. So I actually had some time alone in between dropping Waylon off and the wedding. I must say I like being with people more.

Alright so the fun continued the next day, meeting up with my cousins for their children's birthdays! They were born 1 day apart from each other. We celebrated at the Train Park in Scottsdale a favorite place of Waylon's. There was more fun there because there were trains to ride, a carousel, bounce house and food! Needless to say it was the perfect recipe for an awesome nap that day.
Riding the Carousel~Kylie and Trevor are ahead of us!
Ethan- One of the Birthday Kiddo's-what a cutie he is!
Trevor with his birthday girl Kylie~another cutie
The whole family gang

A great and super busy weekend this one was. The following weekend was going to be just as busy with Easter and more fun to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment