Friday, May 14, 2010

Summer is Almost here!

Well there is less than a week left of school and can I just say.....
"I CAN'T WAIT!!!" I am so excited to spend all this time with Waylon, Jake and soon Toni. My life will soon be heaven and I can not wait.
I thought I was pretty behind on blogging, but the truth is I have a lot of events that have started that are not yet complete yet, so it is not fair to completely blog about them yet.

Here are some events to look for soon....

1) The backyard is still a work in progress and with in the next two weeks another blog will be posted on its progress and near completion.

2) Toni's room, is oh so close to being done. I have just a couple more touches to do and then will post about it.

3) Waylon turning 3!!! That is almost 2 weeks away too.

One event I can blog about though is our Last Baby Moon~aka small trip of just US.
Jake and I
A few weeks ago Jake and I took a short but wonderful night away at the Hilton in Sedona. We went out for a really nice dinner together, slept in until 11AM and then I got my toes done with a 90 minute pedicure. AWESOME! I even got a cute toe ring with this pedicure...My poor toes and feet are starting to swell more...the joys of knowing that we are almost done with this pregnancy is great.It is so nice to spend time with Jake, it just makes me realize how much I do miss him. He has been very busy lately, working out of town and finishing up his out of town rotation and then coming home and working for our buisness. (which has picked up a bit with tax return checks coming in) Oh then there are the projects around the house too, like the backyard, he has been working on for several weeks. The man never stops and works so hard for us. He will be in town soon and is taking some time off once Toni gets here, which I am SO excited for...

Well more blogs are in the works and I promise I will not be as far behind...well until Ms. Toni gets here...then the world is hers for a little while...

No comments:

Post a Comment