Saturday, April 17, 2010

Family Updates

We have several updates here at the Pickard household that have been keeping us busy.
1) From the previous post we did have our garage sale last weekend. Not sure I will do that again, because I worked very hard and feel like I still gave most of it away. We gave stuff away to people at the garage sale and then at the end of the day took more items to the Goodwill. One person we are very excited to GIVE our stuff too is My SISTER! We found out this week that they are having a BOY and I am so excited. I guess it is good I did not get rid of all the boy things at the sale, but glad I did get rid of some of it. Talk about overload, had I given her all that we had.


2) I thought I would do a small update on Toni and I. Seems I do not take pics or make notes about this pregnancy as much as Waylon's. Like everyone told me, there is no time to focus on you and the pregnancy this time around, because life just happens. Trying to get everything ready for Toni, take care of my family, and with the end of the school year approaching fast, there is indeed little time to just reflect on the pregnancy.
So here I am again, HUGE. YES I am only about 29 weeks along. Still almost 10-11 weeks to go. I have been getting a lot of the "When are you due?" questions and the sad looks from people when I tell them not until July. I also get the "you don't look huge you look beautiful." from people, which I appreciate, but I know I am big...I like to have big healthy babies and I really take advantage of the eating all the time too. Toni, has me really eating well, so I do eat more with her than I did with Waylon. Waylon I wanted all the sweet stuff and anything with Mint. With Toni, my fridge is FULL of fresh fruits and vegetables. We fill and I mean FILL our fridge with the good stuff and days later it is empty. It is great though, because Waylon eats all of this great food with me, so even though I am eating a lot Waylon sees Mommy eat food that is good for you and often eats with me. :-)
3) Another update: is our BACKYARD!!! We are so excited and moving along with it...As many of you know we have been in our house for 6 years now and still do not have a complete backyard yet. We have always said "This year will be the Year." and THIS year IS... Jake and our great friend Zach are on their second weekend of working hard out there. The guys worked on sprinklers last weekend and this weekend we had quarter minus delivered for around the shop. Here is some pictures of their amazing progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment