

This is the pool Waylon got from Gammie, Uncle Jon and Aunt Courtney for his Birthday! He loves it and spends quite a bit of time in it..Wish we would have had slides like that when I was little.
We have also done some swimming in a big pool too. However, due to me being pregnant we have skipped swim lessons this year. So Waylon has resorted to being a step swimmer this year. He still loves the water, but not like he did last year. I guess it makes a huge difference when Mommy and Daddy are not in the water with you. Next year we will pick back up on the swim lessons and I am sure he will soon be a great swimmer.
Last Friday we went to AZ Mills Mall to an Aquarium that had just opened this summer. It was alright, not something I would jump back and go to again. Waylon, I belive, had more fun being with his cousins than he actually did at the aquarium. There was a lot to see, but a lot of people too. It was a good adventure for the day!
Waylon was able to touch star fish in this tank! That was cool.
Waylon inside one of the tanks.
My nephew Hudson and niece Hailey in the same tank.Then finally the past few weeks, we have spent a lot of time with my niece Hailey. During the summer she comes and hangs out with Waylon and I because she is just two doors down. (which is awesome) She has been a wonderful help this summer, helping me get everything ready for Toni and just helping with Waylon in general. He adores her anyway. So the other day she made a fort in his bedroom with sheets and everything and it was huge hit. Something I am sure Daddy and Waylon may do once Toni gets here as well. I mean who doesn't love a home made fort in your bedroom, I still remember some of the ones I made as a kid too.
This was the first fort she made and look at that smile!
Then we pushed it back to make it more stable and LARGER...He loved it.

No comments:
Post a Comment