As we try to get back into the swing of things, Waylon has been working on his shapes, letters and colors this summer. He knows these for the most part and does well, but needs some extra work on them and that is where I am trying to do my best with him. I had done this video of him a while ago and then realized today when we were working on shapes and things again, that it would be fun to show.
These books I have were a great find over a year ago at the dollar section and I will totally be stocking up again when I see more. I mean for a $1 it teaches him his colors, shapes, numbers, same and different....plus there are stickers in each of the books which is a huge thing for Waylon right now!Today we worked on same and different and he did really well. Looks like he will be a right handed kiddo and he circles things really well too. We are working on tracing shapes and coloring in the lines too.The other day we did another fun project that was only $1 of fun too! (yes, I took a picture of the wrong side, I know this is not in English, but it was cheap and fun!) Michaels has these wooden sets for a $1 and they are a small pain to put together, but completely worth it to Waylon. He painted it after nap and used all the colors and just continued to cover each color up as it dried...so the car became the color he did last. He was so careful when he was painting and knew exactly how he wanted his car to look, because he did not like any of my suggestions. Once the car dried we put what else, STICKERS on it to make it even better. A fun inside and Cheap project for me and my boy.


congrats you won the abc twiggles membership if you could email me your email address abc twiggles will get you up and running this weekend.
ReplyDelete