Well we are closing up on our summer and I just needed to recap ALL that we have done. It seems to have been a long summer in some ways (waiting for Toni) and super short in others (once she got here time has flown by).Wow! Now that I look back at all our blogs and pictures I have not even blogged about we have done a lot to make us all very tired around here. In no particular order this is what we did this summer.
2) We also went to the AZ Mills Aquarium...this was fun but I am not sure we will do this again. I am not sure it was worth the money to go. It was cool though.
3) There have numerous amounts of Baby Showers (mine and Courts) and Birthdays (Waylon, mine, Toni's birth, Olivia's birth, our neighbors Jackson, and Cousins Hudson, and Gavin too) I think that is it? So lots of fun parties and CAKE.
4) Waylon has been working on numbers and letters a lot this summer. There are some days I think why am I even doing this? He is three and not interested??? But there are many days he is and I know he IS learning them because he is strating to point out all the A's, B's and some C's we have done. He can write an A all by himself and is getting there, just not as fast as I had planned. I guess I should not have expected a 3 year old to master a letter a week right?

As we wrap up the summer the fall brings a lot more exciting times...We are taking our first trip to Sedona with Toni, our newest nephew, Connor, is almost here and I go back to school to what I hear is a great class. So as you can see there is still more to blog about in the future.
1) We went to Tucson to see Jake as he wrapped up his out of town rotation and visited the Pima Air Museum. This was a lot of fun, but we had only an hour there before it closed so we must go back, oh yeah and I don't want to be 9 months pregnant again when we go! To HOT
2) We also went to the AZ Mills Aquarium...this was fun but I am not sure we will do this again. I am not sure it was worth the money to go. It was cool though.
3) There have numerous amounts of Baby Showers (mine and Courts) and Birthdays (Waylon, mine, Toni's birth, Olivia's birth, our neighbors Jackson, and Cousins Hudson, and Gavin too) I think that is it? So lots of fun parties and CAKE.
4) Waylon has been working on numbers and letters a lot this summer. There are some days I think why am I even doing this? He is three and not interested??? But there are many days he is and I know he IS learning them because he is strating to point out all the A's, B's and some C's we have done. He can write an A all by himself and is getting there, just not as fast as I had planned. I guess I should not have expected a 3 year old to master a letter a week right?

5) We have built numerous forts around here.
Thanks to all the Hailey time we had this summer she has instilled a love of forts with Waylon.
We have also played with cars and shaving cream. Something we can thank Brandy for, he LOVES to do this too.
Waylon even lined up all his cars one day...Wow he has a lot of them..
Thanks to all the Hailey time we had this summer she has instilled a love of forts with Waylon.
We have also played with cars and shaving cream. Something we can thank Brandy for, he LOVES to do this too.
Waylon even lined up all his cars one day...Wow he has a lot of them..6) We have gone to Pump it Up with a great coupon from my neighbor. Buy one get one Free for the boys during their Free Jump time...Awesome way to get energy out for 1 1/2 hours. FUN for $4. We must do that again!!!
7) We have also even made it to the Lake as a family. One of my favorite days so far. I really miss the days of just going to the lake all day and hanging out...so when these days do come around I cherish them so much.
7) We have also even made it to the Lake as a family. One of my favorite days so far. I really miss the days of just going to the lake all day and hanging out...so when these days do come around I cherish them so much.
8) Then of course there is my favorite day...the day Toni finally arrived and everyday since then. We are so grateful that she is here, healthy and happy. We are now a complete family of 4 and loving every minute we are together.
As we wrap up the summer the fall brings a lot more exciting times...We are taking our first trip to Sedona with Toni, our newest nephew, Connor, is almost here and I go back to school to what I hear is a great class. So as you can see there is still more to blog about in the future.

No comments:
Post a Comment