Wednesday, September 1, 2010

2 Months Old.

I can not believe it has been two months already....That means that it is almost time for me to go back to work and almost time for my sister to have her baby anyday!
Toni went to the Dr. about a week and a half ago and then she weighed 10 pounds 12 ounces and was 23 inches long. So needless to say she is growing just fine. She, like Waylon, is a complete blessing to us. Life with her here is complete and perfect, I love that little girl 100 times more than I did 2 months ago. She is beginning to smile and coo a lot more. I have really enjoyed my last two days with just her and I while Waylon was having fun at Brandy's. There were several days where in between her naps her and I would lie together and just talk to one another...and smile... How I LOVE her smile..
Toni is doing wonderful sleeping in her crib at night. She began sleeping in it at 6 weeks old (where Waylon was 8 weeks). The very first night was a little rough but we got through it and she has done wonderful since then. She was not crying, I think she was just over stimulated and must have been excited to be in her crib. Because she had a 3 hour spell of wide awakeness that night...but eventually she fell asleep and now does well.

Those BIG eyes seem to be turning BROWN like MINE!

She is more on a schedule now than she was before and this makes me HAPPY! Now it is not my favorite schedule but at least it is somewhat predictable. She goes to bed about an hour after Waylon which is nice because she is up watching Waylon and I do his whole routine for bed. Then once he is down, I get her ready and feed her. So that actually works out nicely, we may have to switch that though in the future and get her down first. Once she is to bed, she gets up about twice throughout the night. Usually about 12-1 she feeds and then again about 4-5.

Waylon adores her and is such a wonderful big brother. We are looking forward to an exciting month ahead as I go back to work and both kids go to Brandy's house and the arrival of our nephew Connor, any day now. Toni will soon have someone to stare at and I can not wait for them to grow up together. We are also going to be heading to Sedona for Toni's first vacation soon and Toni (along with the rest of us) will also get to meet Olivia this month too!

Happy 2 months to a Happy, Healthy, Amazing little girl. I am so proud of you baby girl and love you more and more every day. Can't wait to see all you accomplish this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment