I bought all the items above for a grand total of $14.85!!! Which was a total savings of 80%. I bought 32 items and saved $60.43 all together. The only item I bought that was not on my list was the bananas, but I had no fruit for Waylon's lunch so I grabbed some and it put me over my estimate about $1.50 oh well!
These are all the items I got for Free on this TRIP!!! I wish I had brought more of the cat treat ones because they were part of the Buy ten sale and I can always use these at our house.
A small break down of what I got was:
3 boxes of Pampers wipes for $0.49 each! Thanks to mail coupons I have been savings forever!
4 Cat treats were all Free with my coupons I had
1 hot dog bun and 1 hamburger bun package using Safeway's competitor coupon $0.89 each
3 cans of the diced tomatoes $0.16 each with coupon
2 Colgate toothpastes Free after coupons
2 Wholly Guacamole Free after coupons
2 I can't believe it's not Butter (one tub and one stick package) Free after coupons
2 Sunny D free after coupons
2 Sara Lee Bread $1.49 each
1 box of Raisin Bran (for Mom!) $0.97 after coupon
2 Yo plait kids yogurts using Safeway competitor coupon for $1.77 and Manufacturer coupon for $1 off making them $0.77 each.
2 boxes of Wheat Thins using Manufacture and competitor coupons making these $0.99 each
2 Easy Mac's That are LIGHTNING MCQUEEN kinds~ Waylon was so excited about these. $0.49 ea.
Banana's were $0.54 a pound and I spent $1.76 on them
1 bag of Fry's chips Free used a Target coupon for a free bag of chips
1 French's mustard $0.49 after coupon
I think that is it...looks like it from the picture! So fun! Love shopping on days like this, not only is it fun, they had everything on my list and my kids were PERFECT! Sunday I am sneaking out early to steal some chips at Safeway for $0.44 a bag...after coupons!




No comments:
Post a Comment