Sunday, March 25, 2012

Ahhh Spring Break

Hey there Mommy~Hang in there only 43 days left until Summer

I Absolutely LOVE Spring Break...but HATE it too because it is like giving you your favorite "beverage" and saying "here ya go, get comfortable and have just a sip then in 43 days you can finish the rest of it!"

I had such a great time spending EVERY SINGLE MINUTE WITH MY KIDS!!!! We started off to a rough start with kiddos being sick and Dr. Apt...but I am pretty sure that High doses of Mommy and SUNSHINE cure EVERYTHING!!! So this blog is mostly documented with pictures from our week together.
Hang in there Kiddos...Mommy is almost off for the summer~~~
These two watch a movie every day together. I love the way they both are so in to it, but also their poses too.

Well we went back out to Anthem, and NOT for a Dr. Apt. We saw Connor again and got to hang out in a firetruck. Waylon had a lot of question on what they do when they get there before the Ambulance etc. Toni and Connor...Well this was them in the truck!

Toni was in heaven with the ducks. She could have stayed here all day. I desperately need to take her to the ZOO so she can hang out with all the animals....Maybe we can talk Gammie into going with us~WINK WINK
Then there was the hot dog..This girl needed No BABY bites. She wanted it like the rest of us and ate as much as her brother. I think she only left two or three bites.
I love this picture because you can hear her and how In Love she was with this hot dog. PS this was the 3 rd one she had had in 3 days.

Waylon saved his extra space for this Shrek Treat! Ate the gum and everything! This was his first time actually being allowed to have gum.. I guess I need to buy a pack for him because we all know I am going to hear this all the time now!

I brought his bike this time. Good Idea for most of the day...I really wanted to take the training wheels off during break but he was not ready yet.

I guess our Anthem day wore him out. This was the only nap he took this week. It was only about 40 minutes but just enough to get him all ready for his cousin Kylie to come over for dinner.
 We did a lot of practice Easter egg hunts too. We have a big one for Easter each year at the Pickard's so Toni is in Training. She LOVES to do this. Plus is good color reinforcement for her and addition for Waylon too.
Well we played outside a lot this week. Especially when the weather was warmer. This was Toni at 8:30 this morning. Jammies on with her sparkle shoes on wanting to go OUTSIDE!
Well we went on a quick coupon run and also bought a plant for $2.50 so Waylon would have something to "work on" in the yard. I felt bad he worked and worked yesterday in the backyard getting the flowerbed ready for my roses. Long story short I won't be planting them, but he doesn't know why. So we bought this today and he was THRILLED with it...We will have to see how it does. I think it is a MUM plant.

More Easter egg Practice. These however had an M&M in each egg.

Counting our eggs


Then we ate our dinner outside. We did this twice and I LOVE being able to do this. I will be more excited when I don't have to lug the highchair out too.
Such a beautiful night to do this and a PERFECT way to end our SPRING BREAK.


My Quick Coupon Run... I have not had one of these is SOO long I forgot how GREAT IT FEELS TO SPEND NOTHING AND GET A LOT.
Basic Run down is the Jelly Beans and Snickers Eggs were basically free after Extra Care bucks. I scanned my CVS card and got a $1 off coupon of 2 pkgs of M&M's. I thought I had a coupon for this so I went home to check. I am so glad I did because it was going to expire today. So I talked the kids into going back and we used the Extra Care bucks and 2 coupons to buy these. Which were BOGO's too. I had to snag the chocolate bunny to bring my total up...But not bad for all that for $0.67 RIGHT?
Summer I am looking forward to you more than ever before. I miss my kids so much this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment