The Easter party we went to was in downtown Phoenix in the old historical house and they were beautiful and suprisingly very big homes. Well the party was like a 90210 party or something there was face painting, pony rides, a petting zoo, a bounce house, a lot of great food and beverages the Easter Bunny even showed up and did an easter egg hunt.
Here is Waylon's Face afterwards! His eyes are closed how cool is that!!!
Waylon having a pony ride.
Toni visiting the petting zoo and seeing the baby chicks.
Toni getting a ride on the pony with daddy. Man she looks so big to me in the picture.
Here is the Easter Bunny~this one makes me laugh because of Waylon's face painting and the fact that it is not your typical Easter Bunny shot of the kids.Then this was the huge Easter egg hunt that they had. Talk about crazy greedy kids running all over the place. Not a very friendly event for Toni, she got trampled on quite a bit.
Then we were off to Kylie's Birthday! Another extravagant bounce house. Way better than the one at the party this one was set up great. There was a slide and then a seperate bounce area. Such a great thing for kiddos her age to do with all her friends. There was not a lot of pictures taken at this party so bumbed that I did not even get one of the birthday girl. :-(
Easter Sunday
Ok so I thought I had this day all planned out well, but as usual it did not go the way I had invisioned it to be. The kiddos woke up and were super excited to see what the Easter bunny had left! I was so proud of Waylon because he actually came to get me first instead of checking things out and THEN coming to get me. So it was so wonderful to be able to get both of their true expressions when they saw their baskets.Both kids were so happy to have chocolate bunnies. Which is funny because here it is almost JUNE as I write this and maybe 1/4 of A BUNNY has been eaten. Jellybeans though were a huge hit even eating about 5 a night they did not last too long around here along with the M&M's. As you can tell from this photo Toni found her jellybeans quickly and shoved as many as I would let her in her mouth.
Here is Waylon with his bunny!
Then both kids with their bunnies. I just love the way Toni is looking up at him for this shot.
Then it was time for my oh so cute breakfast that I got from Pintrest! I made their favorite, cinnamon rolls and made cute little bunnies for them and this is what I got from them.................Are you KIDDING ME! So needless to say this cute idea went out the window and we got dressed and painted eggs instead. .
Yes, I know we were late, but we had no time to do it prior so we painted eggs on Easter Morning...Good thing the Easter Bunny knows not to hide our eggs otherwise he would have been disappointed in us this year.
Waylon wanted to paint the eggs with the paint he got from the Art teacher and so we did and I must say they came out pretty good.
I painted the far left one and Toni painted the next 2 on the left and Waylon did the other 5 on his own. Then it was off to Grandma and Papa's house.
Courtney actually had the idea to do a hunt over at Dad's this year and I think we have to continue that tradition it was so fun to watch the kids do this. Waylon could have done this with his eyes closed and Toni really had the hang of hunting for eggs down but Connor, not so much yet. Although in this picture above, Toni shouted the color purple and Connor snagged her egg. She was a bit of a poker because of the training I gave her with the M&M's in the eggs she had to check out the inside of each egg she picked up.
Here is the Easter Basket that Grandma Laura makes up for each of the kids. I hope she knows what she has gotten herself into these baskets have all kinds of treats, toys and animals in them. It is like Christmas at Easter when going through these. The kids sure do love them Grandma.
Then it was off to Grandma and Grandpa's house. Here is Toni loving on Raynee (again) man she loves that dog! Sadly, as I write this blog tonight she passed away earlier this evening. She was such a perfect pup and I know our kids LOVED her and will miss her dearly. Although it makes us smile to know she is happy and again with her mother-Bailey who had passed a few years ago.
The fun continued at the Pickard's with more Easter egg hunts, football and food. I love Easter time at their house the yard is always so perfect and it is just amazing to sit outside and hang out all evening watching the kids run around.
Here is the boys all counting their eggs after the massive hunt. If I remember there was about 120 eggs between all the kids that were hidden. CRAZY!
Our family picture for Easter :-)
A little late but we hope your Easter was wonderful and full of family and fun!
























No comments:
Post a Comment