Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Friday Night Party Night 2012

                                     My girl and I----how I live for Friday Night Party Nights!
 Ahna lives in Oregon now and only comes home a couple of times a year. I am so grateful that every time she does make the trip down we almost ALWAYS do a Party Night. I will say now that our kids are a little more older this is becoming a little more enjoyable for her I to hang out and watch kids as opposed to changing, feeding and making babies sleep during this time. The only thing I hate about these nights is they are just that a night, OK a few hours. However, these few hours are so precious to me that I soak it up until the next Party Night~months away.
Another backyard I LOVE is this one. It is so huge and so much fun to play in for the kids, I even remember playing in it as a kid too.
Waylon and Michael hanging out by the pond. Thank goodness Michael was there as just seconds after I took this picture Waylon bent over and knocked his butt on the bench just enough to make him fall in. Thankfully, Michael was right there to catch him before he went ALL the way in.
Cooper and Michael hanging out
 Here are the girls getting wagon rides from whomever would pull them! I love the look on Miss Olivia's face and Toni's carefree feeling she has in this shot.  Soon they will be good friends, I just know it.
Then there is this toy. I love yet sometimes hate this toy at the same time. Nancy gave one to each of the girls and it plays a Friday Night song. Now I did not know that this was the super annoying YouTube sensation girl from a few months back but now I know. I love the song because it reminds me of this night, but it gets annoying especially when the kids are fighting over it or just pressing the same button over and over again.  It definitely is a great theme song though for these Party Nights!
Holy Cow Folks mark your Calendars Ahna and I got TWO pictures together that is amazing!!!!
Bath time for the girls~the little ones that is.
Another super fun night. This Friday was more fun than others for many reasons but the best reason was Ahna and I knew I was coming up in less than a month with Toni to spend DAYS with her. So the end of this evening was not the norm we were super excited to see each other again in just a few short weeks!
The girls and the Party Song~Hmm Not sure this is working
PS Friday Night Party Night is by far one of my favorite traditions I have and I LOVE that I am doing it with my family even if it is a few times a year. Those Fridays are AMAZING Ones!!
Love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment