Thursday, July 26, 2012

Toni Turns Two!

I cannot believe this cutie pie is 2 already! Sadly, her birthday was not as celebrated this year due to the move. We moved 2 days before the big day and then the day after they went to Payson with Grandma Pam,  Grandma D and Papa Waylon.  So I tried, but with boxes everywhere we HAD to go out. So we went to Burger King for lunch (that is where the crown came from) and then we picked up cupcakes to have as our treats!
  Our Toni is NOTHING like her brother and WE LOVE that about her as it makes her full of all new things for us....Here are some things Toni has done over the past year.  The first thing I would say about her is she is VERY INDEPENDENT!  This picture above is how you see her most often...ahead of you, not wanting to hold hands but at the same time not running off either. She has a certain spring in her step that tells the whole world to watch out because here SHE comes.  She loves being able to be on her own and explore new things. Toni does Love to be outside and she also adores animals. So any place that has animals she has a great time and she pets and talks to each and every one of them.
I love this picture...she has a strong love for chocolate. SMART girl..This was her first chocolate covered strawberry-Thanks to Ahna for sending these for my birthday this year we all loved them and I know Toni will light up again like this the next time she eats one.
Toni is full of smiles but also has a hard time staying cute and smiling for the camera because she always has to see the picture and moves too quick. Funny because both of these pictures she looks great but is strapped in her carseat or in her highchair.
Toni is also great friends with Connor, her cousin. This is them in the pool that Waylon got for his birthday this year.
Toni is learning a lot too and it makes me sad to know that soon she will be heading back to "Brandy Days"as I head off to school...uhhh I hate saying that. Toni can count to 10 and sometimes a little more than that..she knows several colors and numbers too. I am still working on her with these, we got some posters the other day that she things are pretty great so I am hoping it starts to click soon.
Toni loves to dance, knows a lot of songs, and has become a huge Ariel fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment