Alright, it must be that time of year for the deals to be here. I went to this sale last year and did well, but this year I did a little better! There is a store out in Surprise called Once Upon A Child. It is a second hand store that I shop at sometimes for Waylon. Overall, I like the toys better here, but can find some clothes from time to time.Today they had a grab bag sale. You are given a bag when you walk in and you place as many items in the bag as you can and it only costs you $10! So I always go in and look at all the clothes, boys, girls, big and small...because these make great gifts, are great for the future for Waylon and great camping clothes too.
In my finds today I found mostly items for Waylon. Not amazingly great clothes, but overall fairly new looking (some where new and still had tags) and cheap! We got some sweatshirts and long sleeved shirts for hopefully some future camping trips or at least quad rides this year. Who cares how dirty he gets right, when it only cost me a $1 or less for the top! The only thing I was a little disappointed in was I did not find any pants, which poor Waylon desperately needs more of.
I found a few baby boy items too...not necessarily for our baby because we do not know yet and lord knows we have plenty of baby boy clothes already. BUT we have a lot of people around us expecting and so many ladies at school too so somebody is bound to have a boy!



No comments:
Post a Comment