Yep, my girl is kissing boys already. Alright to be fair he was all over her, but as you can see she is puckered up too. Cooper and Toni have become kissing friends and Toni and Olivia have become drinking pals. As you can see it was Party Night around here a few weeks ago! Again, I am embarrassed that it has taken me this long to do this blog, but I am a few days short of being a month between blogs!
The Wards were in town a few weeks ago and I made sure that this time we had plenty of time to hang out even though it was a school night. We did our typical Friday Night Party Night on Monday Night. So I left school at 3:30 and was at the McKiernan's by 4:15 it was SO PERFECT to be able to hang out with everyone for a few hours. I brought clothes and we stayed and did baths and literally drove home and put the kiddos to bed. I will totally do it that way next time.

Waylon got to swim in the pool. There was kiddos every where, six to be exact.
So we tried yet again and this was the only picture I got of us and the kids that was not blurry. Too funny if you look at the little kids because Connor really has their attention. :-) Oh well, this picture is just perfect as it is THE LIFE now.
We did get a pretty good shot of the three of us!
Then the one I love the most~FINALLY got one of Ahna and I!
I think of her every day and miss her so much~but at the same time am so grateful that I do have such an amazing friend, even if we don't live down the street anymore. These few times a year we do get to see each other is ALWAYS crazy busy and we never get that DOWN time anymore, but we do get TIME together to share a few drinks which is KEY! It was kind of surreal at Party Night this time as Ahna and I noticed that we finally were at the adult table, however
now it is with the kids, highchairs and everyone seems to eat with their fingers. Oh well, funny how the tables (literally) turn.
Other Events:
Toni has been found in the cupboard more than once as this is now her favorite place to be. While Jake and I can not stand the mess she makes in here. I see a lock on this cabinet in the future.
Then there was Connor's 1st Birthday! Amazing how time has flown by around us. He was walking around all throughout the party with a big oh smile on his happy face. Here is a picture of Courtney and Jon singing happy birthday and helping him blow out the candles. Connor also got Great Grandma Toni's chocolate cake for his birthday. Thanks to Gammie!
And he came out lookin' like a champ!
Toni got some new shoes yesterday! Waylon picked them out on a shopping trip with Daddy yesterday. She is walking really well now, even well enough to chase her a little and get the best giggle in the world out of her.
Things sure are busy and crazy around here. School is going fine, although I think everyone knows I would much rather it be the way it was so I could be home with my kids. However, I am doing what is best for the family (or so everyone tells me) Jake and I are off to a fancy wedding next week and I got a really cute dress. I have not been so dressed up for an event like this I don't think since I had the kids. So more to come from that adventure.. Until then...











In the picture of us with the kids, the reason why everyone is staring at Connor is because he is commiting a CRIME! Notice how he has his binkie in his hand, and Olivia's in his mouth :) Silly boys
ReplyDelete