Sunday, January 8, 2012

Time to go Back Already?

No way has it been two weeks already? I can not even begin to tell you how much I have soaked up my kids during the two week break this year. I don't think I left them for more than a few hours the entire two weeks. I mean just looking back at our blogs we did a lot but still mananged to have a lot of stay at home days and a lot of friends come over to hang out too!  This break the weather has been so amazing that most days we went outside to play and it was 73 degrees or more outside, just beautiful. Made me feel more like it was Spring break not Winter break!
  I sit here on a Sunday afternoon and almost cry to think this time tomorrow I will be away from my kids.  We did manage to get a lot done so I do not  feel stressed going back tomorrow (thank goodness) I just would so much rather have fun at home.  We organized everyone's bedrooms before Santa even arrived which was huge! Then got all the gifts into our rooms and new clothes washed and hung up which makes Mommy happy! Then we even hit several after Christmas sales and returned/exchanged a few double items we had recieved for Christmas too. Like I said we have had a lot of stay at home days especially this week, which has been great. We had many friends come to hang out but still a few people we did not get to gether with because there never seems to be enough time.
   But like everything in life all good things must come to an end. Booo!!! Well here goes the rest of the school year. Before we know it summer will be here in full hot force right? Who knows what exciting things will happen between now and then. We hope you have enjoyed your holiday this year and enjoy looking ahead to 2012. The blog is off to a great start so far...all up to speed. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment